Just a brief post to give my update for the One A Day project. Not the largest of impacts, but I've literally stuck to the one a day since my initial 4 practice squares. I've not yet worked out how many squares I'm going to need for a king size blanket and to be honest I don't think I want to right now. But being realistic, I don't think I'll be able to use this blanket until next winter!
I'm loving the colour palette I'm using, especially the green! It's definitely my favourite. I'm still experimenting with all the different colour combinations and I'm looking at adding a few extra colours. I had originally picked the majority of the colours for a ripple blanket I plan to make for my daughter for Christmas. So knowing I need to make a start on that soon if it's going to be anywhere near ready in time I have decided to add it to the One A Day too. So here's the beginnings of a blanket that will be able to be used this year!
The pattern I've used is from this Jan Eaton book. I presume it is very similar to the one Lucy from Attic24 used as inspiration to form her own from this book. It has the three trebles in between the increases and decreases instead of the four in Lucy's pattern. I don't think the Jan Eaton one is on Ravelry so I may just put it under the Attic24 pattern anyway.
And finally a thank you for all the lovely comments and compliments on my first One A Day post. Will make a concerted effort to visit as many of you and your lovely projects this week.
Peace out x